Saturday, July 11, 2009

First week of second year

WoW WoW WoW...
Become a senior already....
I've to wake up early in the morning, everyday...(oh god~)
I'm considering want to take 24 units or not...
but i scare it'll be a burden for me...quite heavy...
but if I don't do that...my third year will be a suffer year...
So HOW???

I just meet my little junior...
A girl...
Pretty+Clever...
But is not available...(cause I heard some friends saids, she together with a senior already, so fast~)

Nothing happen on this week...
Go class...Eat....Bath....Online...and messaging with my honey....

Oppz....
someting happened this week...
my honey accident again...
luckily, he doesn't injured...
but 5520...
I think should wait few months to see 5520 again...
I miss you, 5520...

2 comments:

Vinns said...

u serious wana take 24 units a??? u crazy ka??!! aikzz...u muz gambateh o~~!!! how cum neva hav d chance to bump on u at fac a??aikzz...and till now i also haven meet my junior leh..aikz..aikz..aikz...

aiTeinG said...

yawor...ah neh said see u till muntah liao...but why i never never meet u and ckm de leh....hmm...i just take 21 units only laa....the other courses all crash de...