Friday, October 30, 2009

The night before sit for Ko-K

Well, as peggy said, we're poor in english...:p (but type in english is more easier chinese, eventhough I love chinese more than english)...

Today, I went to Starbucks with Hong Siew...Thought of study Ko-K at there...But, whole day absent-minded....zzz...

Then finally came back home....After took my shower, started to study again...
Accidentally, I fall asleep....when I woke up, Hong siew and ah neh laugh on me...(wuwuwuwu~ I really feel bored and sleepy when study it maa...)

Then after I woke up, someone keeps on sreaming while she study...
Yea~~ the person is me!! I really beh tahan with this course...Just one unit and just 30%...How come we all have to study so much???

Then finally I gave up lor...try to study later 8 in the morning baa...no choice lor...

Now, I'm listening a song which title "two is better than one" sing by boys like girl feat with Taylor Swift...is a nice song...(If you're reading my post now, can try to find this song and listen it...)

Here the lyric for this song...(and I'm singing now...while my roomate is sleeping...:p)

I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life and I thought hey
You know this could be something

Cause everything you do and words you say
You know that it all takes my breath away
And now I'm left with nothing

So maybe it's true,
That I can't live without you
Well maybe two is better than one
There's so much time,
To figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two,
Is better than one

I remember every look upon your face,
The way you roll your eyes, the way you taste
You make it hard for breathing

Cause when I close my eyes and drift away
I think of you and everything's okay
And finally now, we're leaving
nice?^^

No comments: